Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Random shooting pain in clitoris/urethra area. Freaking me out!

Re: Random shooting pain in clitoris/urethra area. Freaking me out!

Thank you, I appreciate it. You're right. Whats going on with you? *hugs*

It's one thing after another at the minute. If you read through my threads you might see I am in the same mindset x

I just read your most recent thread. No judgement here, I totally get this HA thing. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie735 View Post
    For 3 weeks now I keep getting this pain that moves around in my vaginal area. Sometimes its more in my urethra and others its in my clitoris. Sometimes it feels like a sharp shooting electric pain and others its more of a burny pinching type pain. Its very brief when it happens. I've had days where I don't have it at all and others where its on and off all day and some where its just a couple of times. I do tend to have a lot of anxiety surrounding my lady parts ever since I read about a condition called pgad. I'm just wondering if my anxiety is causing this? Its totally freaking me out!!!
    I misunderstood your question. I doubt seriously that your anxiety is causing any type of sharp, burning, pinching type of pain. I would seriously see a doctor before this escalates. Sitting around and worrying is not going to help you recover. This sounds like a medical issue and should be addressed by a physician.

Quote Originally Posted by snowghost57 View Post
    I misunderstood your question. I doubt seriously that your anxiety is causing any type of sharp, burning, pinching type of pain. I would seriously see a doctor before this escalates. Sitting around and worrying is not going to help you recover. This sounds like a medical issue and should be addressed by a physician.
    Even if it comes and goes. Like Saturday, I didn't have it at all, Sunday I had it, yesterday a couple times and today none. If it was sinister wouldn't it be constant? That is what is throwing me off from going to the dr.

Regardless if it's a medical problem or not, you should see a doctor about your anxiety.

I've had something like sharp pains before, I kept getting a sharp pain in the urethra area on and off for a week a few years ago but it went on its own. I don't really know what caused it.

I sometimes get a burning feeling when my anxiety is bad/has been bad..I used to really worry about it but the doctor said it was because I was so stressed at the time.

If you really are worried about it you should go and see a doctor, it will put your mind at ease

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouscat View Post
    I've had something like sharp pains before, I kept getting a sharp pain in the urethra area on and off for a week a few years ago but it went on its own. I don't really know what caused it.

I sometimes get a burning feeling when my anxiety is bad/has been bad..I used to really worry about it but the doctor said it was because I was so stressed at the time.

If you really are worried about it you should go and see a doctor, it will put your mind at ease
    Thank you for reply! Stress will do it, for sure. I've been doing some mind body work, reading books, journaling and just all around trying not to fear so much. Its brought it down from happening several times a day to just 2-3. I even had a couple days this week where it didn't happen at all. So I'm praying its going away!

it's not PGAD, it's more of a hypersensitivity of nerves ..they send out wrong signals... it should go away, really

I get this! Sometimes it's like my urethra squeezes quickly or something, but sometimes it can be besides my vagina or even right above where your vagina crack (sorry, outer labia is it called?? Vagina crack sounds better). I don't know what it is. Sometimes I think it's nerve pain but research on google brought me to the conclusion that it's pelvic floor muscles spasming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information