Your True Value

When youre stressed and low, the clouds are filled with rain,
The sun fails to shine and in my heart I cry with your pain,
The roses fail to bloom for sunshine has left them to ruin,
And the birds in the trees fall silent with no song or tune,
The world becomes a darker place with no stars in space,
For they can see their angel has lost her smile on her face,
For you are a precious gem that should be forever cherished,
To fill the world with happiness as you are so dearly treasured.

Nature and Thee

Gazing into a moonlit pool reflecting the stars that sparkle above,
Listening to the dawn chorus of singing birds of larks and doves,
Watching the glowing sun slowly rise in a warm red haze,
As the lands all around greets the heat of its widening rays,
The roses in bud open their petals to reveal their beauty within,
With their soft satin petals and the sweet perfume they bring,
To the bees that surround, attracted to the finest in nature,
Caressing and smoothing the nectar provided for their leisure,
The day has dawned and the world is full of life's pure beauties,
But of all natures wonders, there is nothing compares with thee.
The Jogger And Me

Walking in empty time and space, I gazed upon a shadowy image bobbing up and down at a rapid pace. Her hair bounced from side to side as her breath grew louder with every fall and rise. Golden hair gleamed under the moonlight rays as her eyes sparkled with fairy moon dust before the glowing sunrise. Her lips apart as she gasped for air, her breathing panting with nothing to spare.
If I had spoken, she would not have seen me as she glided past with graceful imagery, for I travel through the dimensions unnoticed with an invisibility, cloaked as a phantom in mysterious mystery. Under the sunlight glare, I merge with the air without a care whilst under the stars above, I merge with the night before everyone's sight.
Hidden in the fantasy of an angels comforting wings, taking flight on a bird before the dawn chorus sings. Found under a stone, a boulder or camouflaged by grains of sand, I am the so-called loved but invisible man.
Gazing over my shoulder for one last glimpse of a princess so rare, she continued to bound along with her pony tailed hair before sprouting her wings to reveal her true beauty as she glided back to the stars above leaving only slim hope of ever sharing the wonder of her love, living in my cold world where I can but dream of caring angels that with her fly above. For I am the phantom hidden in grief and despair with only the comfort of a tear I daily lay bare, that glistens in the cool night air, before sliding to the ground as the raindrops begin to fall, as I remember her silent call, as she ran past so quickly and gracefully, oblivious of the eternally alone invisible me.

---------- Post added at 06:34 ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 ----------

Just one more short piece...

The lady under the full moon

Standing under the brightness of the full moons glare, I glimpsed the shimmer of white wings fluttering on the night air. As the vision grew nearer, the frame grew clearer wearing sparkling lace in an outstretched comforting embrace. The stars all around gleamed in the reflection of its heavenly eyes as I gazed upon it's beauty despite the surrounding darkness of disguise. As a tear ran down my cheek, I heard words spoken, soft and sweet, before with a brush of her soft cape, I glimpsed her face before she made her escape, once more into the darkness of that night, when I saw her beautiful image before my sight, when she disappeared forever, all too soon, within the glare of that once in a lifetime, glorious full moon.