Thread: OCD about deja vu

OCD about deja vu

I just had a feeling like my friend and I had the same conversation before and I asked him and he said we definitely have and it was the weirdest feeling I don't know if it was deja vu or not but it was a feeling like we've had the same conversation but he said we have, im just scared because I see it's a symptom of epilepsy:(((

Re: OCD about deja vu

It's also a sign of just forgetting something, which we will do. It could simply be that, not a sign of something else out anything to fear.

There are plenty of posts on here about loss of memory and what people fear they may have. Dementia, Alzheimers, etc. But what people don't always realise it's that Serotonin is used to manage memory processes, in conjunction with other neurotransmitters, and we tend to be low in Serotonin.

Think about the cognition issues we talk about on here. People worry about X condition then but cognitive problems are a known issue in mental health conditions. Again, Serotonin is part of the issue, as are other neurotransmitters.

When you suffer brain fog, it's hard to think straight. You can find yourself unable to recall names of people or certain words. Basic maths can become hard.

I don't doubt there will be a whole load of conditions that include such cognitive problems including memory but some of those are mental health conditions including anxiety and depression.

Can you say you've never forgotten anything in your life? Forgetting happens to all human beings. And the older you get, the more it happens which is down to the changes aging brings.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 18-04-17 at 08:17.

Thread Information