Thread: Headaches, a little lightheaded, lack of sleep, muscle spasms, could this get worse?

Exclamation Headaches, a little lightheaded, lack of sleep, muscle spasms, could this get worse?

I have been having concerns about my health for over a month, I first found a lump on my head which turned out to be a bacterial infection, okay so thats solved. Then as we walked to the car as I felt relieved and was jubilant a three day headache came on, one which caused stress and pain, lost diet didn't eat dinner etc etc. Then it just went away, numbness came and went, now its headaches and dizzyness, it is now school holidays and have been going to bed at around 12 AM or 1 AM at most 2 looking up symptoms on the internet, trying to find an answer. I went on the smart health app to get chatting with local GP's whose opinions contradicted each other, all just simply said "Visit your GP", while trying to explain I have been twice for differing symptoms in the last two months or so. I am having trouble with chest pain as well as ribs my headaches come and go throughout the day, though they are not painful enough for me to fetch basic medical remedies.

Ideas?

Also, its worth mentioning the headaches occur on both sides of my forehead, near my temple (sometimes the actual temple) and just above my eye. Eyes hurt also, for some reason my eyelids have thickened.

Re: Headaches, a little lightheaded, lack of sleep, muscle spasms, could this get wor

The headaches sound like tension headaches. Be aware if you are holding tension in your neck and/or jaw as those things can really bring them on. Tension headaches feel like a band around you head that too tight. So the temple pain and even the eye pain sound typical for them.

Re: Headaches, a little lightheaded, lack of sleep, muscle spasms, could this get wor

I don't understand, my head doesn't feel really tight though?

Well I guess I could rephrase and say that Tension headaches have different feelings one of the more common ones is like having a band around your neck. BUT they can present themselves other ways such as having pressure on the temples, behind the eyes, in the back of the head as if something is pushing forward and neck stiffness. With anxiety, check if you're breathing properly. taking short shallow breaths can make you feel lightheaded and dizzy. I have plenty of experience with that lol. Same with the numbness.

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

Also, just another possibility but sinus issues can cause the temple headaches and eye pain/pressure. Just food for though I suppose

Thread Information