Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chest x ray

Re: Chest x ray

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    It will happen don't know when but it will :0 You have got to hang on in there. The tunnel may be long it has been for me but the light is still on, so hoe ever long that tunnel is remember there is the other side to look forward too keep hold of that you will get there Cheers
    Thank you - just gets you down thinking the doctors are truly fobbing me off but they probably are not - hard to believe but oh well will pray that I am genuinely OK.

Thanks for responding & keep well

Quote Originally Posted by Kay8010 View Post
    Thank you - just gets you down thinking the doctors are truly fobbing me off but they probably are not - hard to believe but oh well will pray that I am genuinely OK.

Thanks for responding & keep well
    That's ok Kay, exactly they probably doing their best for you and thank you!! You too Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kay8010 View Post
    Sorry not responded earlier not been logging onto the site as I want to cure my anxiety but also get support (if that makes sense)

Well I have tried the nasal spray NO JOY unfortunately :(

I have been back to the GP yesterday and he has increased my PPI for acid reflux and had a good talk to me about weight loss and how it could be affecting my breathing and diaphragm when I am laid down. I am going to give the meds a go, he wants to see me back in 6 weeks for a weight check and cough check, if the cough gets very bad or the cough is still present when I see him again he will refer me to respiratory unit at the hospital for further investigation.

He said that dry coughs during the day or those that occur particularly at night when sleeping are relatively caused by benign conditions or nothing at all.

Its a monitoring situation now but my fear is lung cancer, he assured me he is very confident this is not sinister in the slightest and if it were he would
    have fast tracked me for further 'lung cancer investigations'

Its a wait and see situation.
    Have you received your chest xray results? I have never known it to be this long BUT I think you are fine esp that your cough has been resolved - wish mine would!
    Hi, I should have replied as it annoys me when other people don't report on final results. My x ray was clear. It took four weeks and the doc had to chase it up! My minor miracle continues and my cough has cleared up after more years than I can remember. I just wish they had tried this year's ago. I'm sure there is nothing serious wrong with you, as my friend is a GP and he says it is very rare for a cough to be something sinister. I understand your frustration though, it's really annoying that an apparently simple condition can't be diagnosed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information