Thread: What have I done :( overshot where I am again

What have I done :( overshot where I am again

Totally overshot where I am again and I'm so upset because I'm worried I'm ruining my Mum & Dad's holiday :(

My Dad asked back in February if I wanted to join them on a cruise - I was wary at first as I suffer with sea sickness, but my parents and many others told me the boats are so big you don't feel it - so I agreed to go.

So Sunday we left, and I felt it - as soon as I got on board. I struggled on throughout the day, couldn't eat my evening meal and went to bed early after taking a tablet to help.

Woke up yesterday and felt fine - woohoo - sea legs I thought! Had a fantastic time at the black tie dinner last night - ate everything that was put infront of me. However I got a little carried away with all the free booze and some of the people I met, and crawled into bed about 4am.

Got up this morning and didn't feel too bad, had breakfast with the family and off we trotted in to La Rochelle for the day. Back on board and we have departed again and now I'm back to feeling horrendous. Hoping the meds will kick in soon but I've had to cancel dinner. My anxiety isn't helping anything either and I just want to cry and go home as I can't cope with this again. I'm worried that being back on land has lost me my sea legs and this is going to happen every time we get off the ship. I'm glad this is only for a week but I feel so stupid now for agreeing to it :(

I just want to go home :(

Re: What have I done :( overshot where I am again

Would be nice to have a cruise to complain about! Never mind you'll be home soon.

ISB

Re: What have I done :( overshot where I am again

I would gladly swap places with you right now, I feel so awful I don't know what to do with myself - although I wouldn't wish this on anyone :(

Thread Information