Thread: Low body temperature?

Low body temperature?

Hi guys, does anyone else experience low body temperature with their anxiety?
    I've had two episodes of prolonged anxiety this year. The first one started in January and was accompanied by a terrible sore throat. I checked my temperature at it was 35.3 C at its lowest. I slowly recovered from it, but it's back now after a rather stressful weekend. My thermometer states that my temperature is around 35.5 and I'm shivering! I can't stop worrying about it. Last time when I mentioned it to my doctor they haven't even said a word about it. I feel alright, but I'm shivering and wearing two sweaters.
    Is anyone else dealing with the same problem?

Re: Low body temperature?

I started having low temperature around 2014. Then I got constipation, disturbed sleep at night as well. Are you able to produce a fever when you have the flu? Do you get regular bowel movements?

Was only thinking about this yesterday, yes. I get regular panic attacks and they always leave me freezing cold! This is normal.

I too get the shivering and cold feeling with anxiety. I think that's very normal. I've never checked my temperature at that time tho so wouldn't know what my body temperature was. Your doctor didn't say a word about it that means it's nothing of concern

I went through the saMe thing, low temperatures, 35.5 and such, all due to severe anxiety. In my opinion, its to be expected

Thread Information