Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you have anxiety over Lymph Nodes PLEASE READ!

Re: If you have anxiety over Lymph Nodes PLEASE READ!

I've had a lymph node on the right side of my neck since I remember finding it in 2010 and its about the size of a thumb fingernail..it is rather mobile but also quite hard. Many, many , many doctors have said its nothing to worry about and one doc said I have an identical one on my left side but I can't seem to feel it... it never changes in size which I suppose is good but I've had some very concerning symptoms over the past few years like feeling FREEZING and catching viruses so often in winter and feeling this pressure on my chest... but over the past 6 months I've felt so much better.... but this week I felt those symptoms again and I'm about to go to university and its petrifying...

I had a chest scan in 2015 as my doctor was concerned that id lost a stone but turns out it was emetophobia (haha, I'm clearly a nervous wreck and an anxious TREAT) and he sent me to have a chest X-ray..would this have shown anything?

I have an issue with painful groin lymph nodes, very worried that it is something really bad. what could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno1234 View Post
    I've had a lymph node on the right side of my neck since I remember finding it in 2010. I've had some very concerning symptoms over the past few years
    I know this is an old post but I wanted to respond and stop you right here.

In no way shape or form, will it be anything bad if this is taking YEARS to develop so says you. Not even the slowest of growing diseases, take years to finally manifest into something worth discussing with your doctor.

Lymphoma Survivor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information