Thread: Socially awkward around him...

Socially awkward around him...

So there's this guy I like and I'm so scared around him.

Just recently he asked me if I liked him and I said yes but he told me he didn't like me in that way. However I always see him looking at me or in my direction. We are always messaging each other and keep saying that we should talk to each other in real life, but I'm always way too shy.

We do theatre together you see and I am on stage a lot so I don't get to speak to him much. Yesterday I went backstage to put my prop in the right spot when he came back ready for his cue. It was only us two back there at the time when he had his arms wide open for a hug (he later told me he wanted a hug) but I told him to move and I pushed his arm out of the way.

We were then sitting outside with a group of my friends and he sometimes brought up my name. He also told his friend to block me from getting through the path while laughing. I'm so confused!!

Finally, I wouldn't stop messaging him this afternoon and I asked if I was annoying him, he said no and that I'm actually keeping him company.

I can't stop thinking about him!! Any help?????

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 ----------

Someone give me advice on how to talk to him please!!

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 ----------

Help i cant stop thinking about him

Re: Socially awkward around him...

My best piece of advice is to let him be. If he tells you he's not interested, he's just not interested sadly. But the thing is, people are oftentimes very indecisive.

Don't focus on him. You seem like you're very young and in your teens. He's not the only guy in the world. Try to talk to him and see where it leads, and maybe he was originally just lying to you. Considering he did ask if you were interested, maybe he does and just isn't ready to admit it yet.

Ask him to hang out with you and a friend. Maybe that'll help break the ice for you to talk to him more.

Hi there Helpmeplz,

there's a girl here who needs help about HOCD

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=198452

- why don't you private message her to give her some advice?

Nah its nothing this time but a fantasy relationship. He'll never commit to you, knows he could have you if he wanted and he has never asked you out and never will (thank goodness).

Maybe tell him you aren't looking for marriage and kids right now... Because you're not are you????? Hope it goes well xxx
    Last edited by Bee84; 05-05-17 at 20:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee84 View Post
    Maybe tell him you aren't looking for marriage and kids right now... Because you're not are you????? Hope it goes well xxx
    Lets hope not, the OP is 15.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Lets hope not, the OP is 15.
    Oh I had no idea but its good because girls this age and even younger are thinking about marriage and kids. Grown women do this exact same thing with a guy trying to rush in. It'll be a great opportunity for her to nip this in the bud early on.
    Last edited by Bee84; 06-05-17 at 10:53.

Thread Information