Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling hopeless

Re: Feeling hopeless

Hey Buster,

I decided to check in this evening to see how you are doing. Sorry to read this last post. I don't know how I would handle a loved one threatening suicide. But, from what I know about it, the ones who really want to take action rarely tell anyone about it.

I've been hit quite hard by the death of Chris Cornell (Soundgarden). Normally don't get upset by celebrities passing but he was one of my true idols and my favourite singer since I was 20 years old (OMG that's so many years ago now!).

Anyways, not much happening here. I'm still plodding along with little to no anxiety but very up and down with mood and energy.

xx

Hey Buster,

I can relate to the struggle. I lost my Dad this year and had lots of crap to deal with. Like you said it slowly chips away at you until you end up in a hole that's hard to escape from.

I wish you all the best buddy. I can't be of use right now as I'm going through a very similar battle. You're not alone.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Hi shaz , glad you are not doing to bad with the anxiety low maybe the rest will fall back into place , are you working again yet ? Seems your life is a train track down under and mines a rollercoaster somewhere in between would be good , one word springs to mind when you pop back up " sporadic " your work not mine that's an education for you , bloody dog has gone mad for water she swims and won't come out every day it's been 30 degrees so I don't really want to be stood in the sun trying to persuade her out , had so
    Many people I know take that way out and as you know she's come close and so has my daughter so I can't help but take it serious , hope your dogs are ok .take care .
    Thanks for the reply wired , for some of us life has that little toffee hammer chipping away day in day out you don't feel the damage until it's too late and there's a bloody great crack, hang in there chap .

At rock bottom today really feel like I've had enough , been up most of the night arguing over somthing which seems small but again shows my family have no respect for me anymore and will go ahead and do things that affect me behind my back without even metioning it to me , partner is very depressed and talks daily of dying so it's constantly on my mind if I leave the house what I'll come back to , can't see any way out of this hell , given up on docs they have no time for you , who else is there to talk to ? Partner refuses point blank to see anyone , can't get up tomorrow to another day like this , getting some very dark thoughts and it getting so hard to think anything positive, wish I just had one person I could actually talk to but you can't dump this crap on anyone unless they are being paid .

Hi Buster so sorry to hear this and what you are going through is sheer hell, sorry you have heard it before but how ever deep this crack or hole is you will get out of it And actually I if lived nearer to you than I do I would come and let you talk to me you know over a pint or coffee as I know how you are feeling. right now, been there my self Hey keep your head above the water my friend you will get through this, thinking of you during this difficult time

Cheers appreciate it , this has gone on for years one problem after another I just feel worn out just sick of picking myself up to get knocked down again .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Cheers appreciate it , this has gone on for years one problem after another I just feel worn out just sick of picking myself up to get knocked down again .
    You are welcome and I know how you feel, totally relate to where you are right now. Tiring for sure. You take care

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Most of us here have experienced what feels like an endless battle Buster. You have been through some very tough times in your life - most of it unfair on you and your family. You somehow found the strength to carry on, not just for your family but also for yourself, because we all deserve a life and to be content.

Can't offer much more but wanted you to know that I believe you can get through this and have brighter days ahead.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Stay strong Buster

Thank you ,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information