Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: esa payment stopped! Why?

esa payment stopped! Why?

Hi everyone,

Since yesterday my esa payment was stopped, I phoned to find out why, I was told my payment would go in today. yes its been stopped with no explaniation.

I dont get it. Why would they stop the payments without an explaniation.

Re: esa payment stopped! Why?

It's the wondeful kafkaesque way of the system Yvonne..hope you get it soon.

Nothing to worry about here lol the fact they say it's going in today is great Some one has pushed the wrong button on the payment system probably or lost the details but it doesn't really matter and it's being sorted for you Cheers

Yep, "Admin Error" that lovely catch all that ranges from "we have no idea" to "some mapper made a mistake and we don't want to admit it and shouted at by you".

They aren't disputing you getting it, that's the important bit. There could be many internal everyday things that cause it. I've worked in environments like that and the public rarely understand the often many thousands of system errors because they have armies of exceptions teams making sure it doesn't affect you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiebythesea View Post
    It's the wondeful kafkaesque way of the system Yvonne..hope you get it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Nothing to worry about here lol the fact they say it's going in today is great Some one has pushed the wrong button on the payment system probably or lost the details but it doesn't really matter and it's being sorted for you Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yep, "Admin Error" that lovely catch all that ranges from "we have no idea" to "some mapper made a mistake and we don't want to admit it and shouted at by you".

They aren't disputing you getting it, that's the important bit. There could be many internal everyday things that cause it. I've worked in environments like that and the public rarely understand the often many thousands of system errors because they have armies of exceptions teams making sure it doesn't affect you.
    jamiebythesea, Bigboyuk and MyNameIsTerry,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks. no payment yet, I phoned today, I was told not getting paid until Friday. I really hope so. Most High Willing this Friday a payment will be in the bank.

I was given a food voucher this morning to go to the food bank. now got some food for few days.

We pay doctors and consultants who know their patients abilities and yet so much extra money appears to be spent on others to review them, and yet these patients are not being paid enough to prevent these ever increasing numbers having to rely on food banks just to survive. It just doesn't make sense to me. I can only presume they feel our doctors and consultants can't be trusted with their expertise.

I just feel so much money could be saved and redirected to the people who really need it like Yvonne.

So did the money go in after all?! I sure hope so if not ask for a emergency payment sure they still do them?! Good luck Cheers

Have you had the medical yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    We pay doctors and consultants who know their patients abilities and yet so much extra money appears to be spent on others to review them, and yet these patients are not being paid enough to prevent these ever increasing numbers having to rely on food banks just to survive. It just doesn't make sense to me. I can only presume they feel our doctors and consultants can't be trusted with their expertise.

I just feel so much money could be saved and redirected to the people who really need it like Yvonne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    So did the money go in after all?! I sure hope so if not ask for a emergency payment sure they still do them?! Good luck Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee84 View Post
    Have you had the medical yet?
    Bill, Bigboyuk and Bee84,

Thank you all for your kind words very much appreciated thanks

I got the payment on Friday, thank goodness.

I not been for any medical.

Oh good I'm glad!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information