Thread: Worried about my scrotum

Worried about my scrotum

I know I probably got the worst HA going on this site. worrying every day.

I am going for an ultrasound next week because I am stilll worried I have testicle cancer, even though last year I got told these are cysts something to do with the epdidymis.
    I noticed sometimes I get these red marks (i dont think it lookes like a freckle or mole more like a blood spot) but I panic this could be testicle cancer even though I think i probably have something similar before. I dont know sometimes whether I scratch myself that I form some of these marks. but now these marks (there are not black) but I did panic two days ago because I saw black but found out this was just fluff from my underpants.

Re: Worried about my scrotum

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I know I probably got the worst HA going on this site. worrying every day.

I am going for an ultrasound next week because I am stilll worried I have testicle cancer, even though last year I got told these are cysts something to do with the epdidymis.
    I noticed sometimes I get these red marks (i dont think it lookes like a freckle or mole more like a blood spot) but I panic this could be testicle cancer even though I think i probably have something similar before. I dont know sometimes whether I scratch myself that I form some of these marks. but now these marks (there are not black) but I did panic two days ago because I saw black but found out this was just fluff from my underpants.
    Are you seeing anyone about anxiety? You've had an ultrasound, this should be behind you.

Hi

I am still on the waiting list, it just any mark to me I panic like mad

You've been struggling for many years per your post history. It's time to start taking back your life. I hope the appointment comes soon for you!

Positive thought
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You've been struggling for many years per your post history. It's time to start taking back your life. I hope the appointment comes soon for you!

Positive thought
    Thanks, The scan is next Thursday of my testicles, as for the CBT who knows it in my GP hands now, as all my CBT help will held in one of their offices, I did try group CBT a few years ago (but never went back as me and my mum find it too upsetting one session) but now the group so big its group 1 or group 2 so no idea where I will be if I went back

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    Hi

I am still on the waiting list, it just any mark to me I panic like mad
    Sorry, I misread the ultrasound hadn't happened (although you did have one a year ago). Well, not long to go and then you can put it all behind you. From all your posts it doesn't sound like anyone's concerned.

Let us know how it goes, and hope you have luck with the CBT.

Thanks I just worry so much, I worry about my health none stop, I know I wasting my life away but every mark (well new thing I panic) and cannot think sense,

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

I just cant help thinking something is bad, my brain things everything is bad news I panic and I think I am dying all the time.

My partner has these cysts where you describe. He also has had an ultrasound too.

The red spots sound like they could be cherry haemangios spelt wrong! Which are harmless. They look like someone has dotted a red felt tip on your skin

Thread Information