Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's Your Chance!

Re: Here's Your Chance!

Hi fishman , just sending you some positive thoughts back you've sent out plenty and you deserve some back , you probably remember my partner has had several heart attacks and ongoing problems related to it currently pneumonia, she has the most stubourn attitude towards it and never makes it the most important thing in her life I've known her hang out washing hours after discharging herself after surgery, the consultants just gave up and said just keep doing what you are doing , stress has played a big part in her illness but it's not always avoidable , try and take a bit of time out for you if you can , hopfuly a few adjustments maybe all that's needed you have been through a lot recently.
    Take care my friend , positive thoughts .

Mark

I don't think anyone who knows you would say "I told you so"!.

Fact is, you have neglected the tell tail signs (not because you are silly or naive) but because you are a loving husband and friend who puts others needs and feelings before your own. That's a very admirable thing to do, Mark but I think it's now time to think of your own health and the best possible thing you could do for your wife, family and your friends would be to listen to the doctors advice and get yourself well again even if it does mean another unfortunate operation.

We're all behind you 100%

Lisa
    xx

So... UPDATE:

The test did show some progression of my heart disease but I'm still considered "low risk" at this point. That being said, I had chest pain during the test and my BP was pretty whacked. They've doubled up on my BP meds and beta blockers and we'll see what happens.

Fortunately, no procedure and the increase in meds?... What's one more pill at this point?

Positive thoughts

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Hi fishman , just sending you some positive thoughts back you've sent out plenty and you deserve some back , you probably remember my partner has had several heart attacks and ongoing problems related to it currently pneumonia, she has the most stubourn attitude towards it and never makes it the most important thing in her life I've known her hang out washing hours after discharging herself after surgery, the consultants just gave up and said just keep doing what you are doing , stress has played a big part in her illness but it's not always avoidable , try and take a bit of time out for you if you can , hopfuly a few adjustments maybe all that's needed you have been through a lot recently.
    Take care my friend , positive thoughts .
    Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes... back at ya Buster!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Fishmanpa

I'm really pleased that your condition is still considered low risk and that you just need some tweaks to your medication and to see how that helps.

I saw this earlier but didn't reply I think because I went to A&E yesterday and I think it threw me.

But I was and am pleased for you. It just goes to show that once someone is in the 'know' about their condition they can be vigilant and get the correct assessments and treatment and manage it well.

All the best and positive thoughts (of course ;-) )

FMP, considering the ordeal you have been through the last 6 months; it may be a little longer, but if you take in to consideration the sleepless nights, the stress, the running around, the worry, even the fear of the situation; I think your heart has handled it pretty well. It must have crossed your mind how the whole event would affect your health, even the a fir and healthy person would be affected.

I think the good care that you has taken up to the lead of this events must have helped as I know you normally eat quite healthy and you keep a good balance in your life. There is no reason why you can not get that point back in to your life.
    Listen to your body and take rest when you feel the warning signs.

"Low risk" is surely a good result.

Thanks Rosanna and Carnation

Yes, "Low Risk" is a good result and I'll take it. That being said, in the same manner there are ranges in blood test results, I'm on the high side of "Low Risk"... basically kissing the line. So... continue what I'm doing and maybe kick up the exercise a notch.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Glad to hear you're still in the low risk category FMP, even if it's on the higher end it's still good news. Hope the new med changes help you out!

Pregabalin 300mg

Fishman never lose that positivity in you ibecause thats what you are..sending you hugs and hope you feel better soon..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information