Thread: Hip waist groin thigh back pain please help

Hip waist groin thigh back pain please help

Three weeks now I've been in pain.It started as pain in hip feels bruised when touched now it's pain in waist groin thigh and back. It feels bad when sitting have hip pointed out feels good laying on back. I called my dr and she's booked for long time cannot see anyone else there I have no idea what to do. I hope it's a muscular problem goes away but i don't think it will.Im afraid it's a tumor since it won't get better. Anyone know what could be I don't mean to keep posting but since cannot see dr I'm stuck worrying any help would make me feel better at least tell me it don't sound like a tumor

Re: Hip waist groin thigh back pain please help

Anyone that could help or have had this pain before
    Today I woke up with pain in side into groin hip bones aches when laying on that side hipbones both sides hurt on off worse when have to go to bathroom and rib pain opposite side. Would a cancer have caused this pain all in weeks out of nowhere I had that I cannot stop worrying since it's. It going away and more pain in different places

Two months ago I had moderate pain near my appendix that I was convinced was a appendicitis. It was so bad and constant, that I couldn't sleep at night, and talked about it for about a week. I gave up and went to the ER one day and they did a full CT scan, and there was NOTHING THERE causing my pain, they also pressed the area, and no pain. After that day, and once I was convinced it was nothing, the pain went away completely, miraculously, and hasn't come back since..

That is how powerful the mind and stress is, it can literally cause pain and sensations in whatever body part you are worrying over.. I am betting this is your issue.

That's true I know my anxiety makes it worse. You think that fact it came out of nowhere and I have pain in different places makes it less likely to be a tumor

Thread Information