I haven't posted in a while here...and that's a good thing I've been much better and I'm in the process of withdrawing from Escitalopram. However yesterday I had a full check up and a few things came up.

- High colesterol/triglycerides. I kind of expected it...gained some kg the last few months. I'll need some lifestyle changes, but not worried about it.

- Some extra beats in ECG. The doctor said it's probably nothing, but to be sure it's better to do a 24h ECG. Again not worried much.

- Slightly low Iron. Normal range is 59-158 and mine was 57. Also Hemoglobin and Hematocrit were normal. However I'm freaking out because the doctor mentioned the possibility of blood in stool and I'll do a test for that. Even though I know that even in case there's blood in stool it's unlikely to be something serious I'm freaking out...thinking of possible endoscopy/colonoscopy tests, etc :(

The other alternative I'm thinking is that the reason for low iron may be celiac desease, so freaking out about that too...