Thread: I'm all over the place

I'm all over the place

Last night I woke up to a racing heart it felt horrible. With that I felt like a heart attack was going to happen, I felt it for a good while like that then all of a sudden I knocked out out. I was writing a post on here. All I remember is that my vision was blurry and then I woke up right now.

My stomach has been feeling like I have bricks in there. And it makes me obviously so uncomfortable. I get these random sharp pains that at times I feel like I am dealing with a bleed inside or something more serious.

My left eye. I can't touch the area around it and at times it feels like there's a big swollen something in under the eye. Tumor is my main thought.

Right now I have an anxious feeling in my chest and it's making me fear something bad is going to happen.

I have been breathing shallow because of my stomach sensations and when I over do it my chest feels like it's going to explode.

I've been shaky since last night panic attack, and I can't talk to anyone about it. I'm suffering internally and this might be the reason I feel this anxious thing. I know I few times before when ever I felt like this a good cry or yell helped relieve the sensation. But right now I'm in a situation where I can't do both. Exercise used to help too. But whenever I try the MIL is there telling me why do I need to go to the gym when I could just go for a walk around the neighborhood. That to me just pisses me off like I can't do anything to my accord at all. And the one time I want to do something they are there dictating.

Pent up frustration and anger??

I have a lot going on I think I just reached my limit again.

i took Zantac last night for the acid reflux and all I can thisnk is if it's the same type of pills as omeprazole in that it can cause heart issues. But then I think "all medicines carry a risk". And the anxiety butts in again. I am visiting fam and all our dinners have been fatty, spicy, and acidic. So even though I'm taking something I continue to eat the worse things possible. I don't want to be rude to the host.

Typing this out actually help me out right now I don't feel as anxious.

Just a tense "ask" body am I right??

Re: I'm all over the place

Why don't you offer to make supper and then you can introduce your family to healthy delicious meal! As for the anxiety have you talked to your doctor or see a therapist. Both can be a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by snowghost57 View Post
    Why don't you offer to make supper and then you can introduce your family to healthy delicious meal! As for the anxiety have you talked to your doctor or see a therapist. Both can be a great help.
    That's a great suggestion thank you, but this family gets offended very easily. I think that's another reason why I'm so uptight today.

Im still feeling anxious 😩

Do you guys get these random days where you are just anxious in the chest like butterflies in your stomach but it's more towards the chest? I feel like I should be running to the doctor. Or the hospital. But still no insurance. At any form of stress today I want to just cry.

Classic anxiety my friend. Symptoms and all. Ive have or had your same symptoms. Stomach issues and anxiety can go at same time. Try to keep focus off your body. I know its hard. https://youtu.be/WrLfQ6ipYYs
    Check out this video...good luck

Thread Information