Thread: Masturbation & blood

Masturbation & blood

I'm 15 and regularly masturbate, but this morning after I was done I went to the toilet to see alot of orange/red discharge (not my period, it was clear but tinged). My cycle is very irregular as I only started this year and have only ever had my period twice. I can't tell me family as I'm too anxious and it's embarrassing. Should I be worried/why am i bleeding? I only stimulatedy clit, no penetration

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Re: Masturbation & blood

Are you sexually active? Sorry to be crude but that is the vital piece of information. If not I would leave it and not worry, women's bodies are a mystery and periods the most confusing aspects. Also are you on birth control especially the contraceptive pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    Are you sexually active? Sorry to be crude but that is the vital piece of information. If not I would leave it and not worry, women's bodies are a mystery and periods the most confusing aspects. Also are you on birth control especially the contraceptive pill?
    I'm not sexually active or on any form of birth controll

Meant to say don't worry, my periods have never been normal and I was a later starter too. My sister started at 13 and is regular as clockwork, I was 15 and didn't get regular until my son was born. If you can't talk to your parents how about your gp? There is NOTHING they haven't already heard.

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Then I really wouldn't worry, but if you can't stop thinking about it go to the gp. Nothing is as bad as the feeling of doom we give ourselves.

Meant to say don't worry, my periods have never been normal and I was a later starter too. My sister started at 13 and is regular as clockwork, I was 15 and didn't get regular until my son was born. If you can't talk to your parents how about your gp? There is NOTHING they haven't already heard.
    Way too scared to speak to my gp - plus when would I go without my parents noticing. I guess I'll just have to see what happens and try not to worry too much.

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Then I really wouldn't worry, but if you can't stop thinking about it go to the gp. Nothing is as bad as the feeling of doom we give ourselves.
    Update: I was paranoid so went to th3 toilet again, and everything was 100% clear. I guess I just scratched myself a little.

Good good. Now relax!

Good good. Now relax!
    Thanks for your help!

Thread Information