Thread: Back again after doing so well 😢

Back again after doing so well 😢

Hi guys,

I have vbeen doing really well over the last few years but its come back ten fold!!

Last week i was looking through facebook and came across a post of someone who found a dimple on there breast and it turned but to be cancer! WELL last night i was in the bath and noticed one on mine! I completely freaked out and went straight to my doctor today, before he took a look he told me that if he was not completely 100% sure it wasnt anything then he would refer me on, he did an exiamation and said everything felt find, then said the one thing im not freaking out about, the other breast had slight lumpyness on one side!!! I explained that i would be fixed on that now and he said not to worry, to check it as soon as i get home and then again in a month and it will be the same so no need to worry, Im so worried!!!!!! My breasts are very sore to touch (tho im due on anyday) and i also have a pain under my rib (near liver) so now thinking breast cancer that has spread! Please help im going out of my mind with worry!

Going to orlando in 134 days and scared im not gonna make it that long!!

As i write this i know im sounding insane!

Laura xxx

Re: Back again after doing so well 😢

Ahhhh I feel ya! I'm going through the same thing right now. I found a dimple like a month ago, so immediately I went to the doctor. They did an ultrasound and a mammogram and nothing turned up!

I know it's really easy to worry about it because almost everything about dimples online says cancer. I still worry about mine almost every day but I'm working on it

Slight lumpiness could be fibrocystic changes. I have that on one side of my right breast. It feels really bad, but it's just cysts.

Re: Back again after doing so well 😢

i have a lumpsectomy last year and the area is still hard underneath the scar. I'm going for my breast ultrasound followup next week, and i can understand the anxiety.

Wish you luck. Hugs

Thread Information