Well I've had a complete shocker of a day.

For the last 4 weeks I've been getting weird fluttery sensations just under my left breast...feels like my tummy is rumbling but in my chest, and with no noise. My GP last week told me it was asthma and gave me an inhaler, which I haven't used because I don't get asthma. I've also been getting tonnes more palpitations than usual.
Today it's been pretty bad and I've been getting some serious chest pains, tight and heavy.
Now I'm lucky enough to work in the private healthcare sector and one of the docs asked me if I was ok...big mistake!! I had a complete meltdown and just started bawling my eyes out! I bet she wishes her hadn't asked!
Anyway, she was amazing and prescribed me some propranolol which I started straight away.

My chest pains have gone and the palpitations have stopped, but the weird fluttering tummy rumbling sensation is still there.
Given that I've taken propranolol by brain keeps telling me that it can't be anxiety related.

I have to tell you all - I'm having Radiotherapy next week for a benign brain tumour so stress levels are especially high at the minute.

Sorry for the long post, I just had to get it off my chest...no pun intended