Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
I did open up your last post, and all that was there was the image. Ok I did try another way get the image I want off my pc so it becomes a separate tab highlited it (blue) then right click and hold and 4 options on screen Copy/Paste some thing else then Paste And Go not sure what that last one does? Ok what I am trying to avoid is typing in to a post the image URL Sure it's not too long winded and managed to get the image click on in 2 posts on here it's getting the image in a post to show. As for resizing a image within the DCIM window I believe there options to resize them, the other thing is while the thumbnails are in focus, when viewing the image (larger) in a new window they are out of focus, is there any way I can tweak they using the pc to make them clearer? Takes a bit of practice I guess Cheers
When you have finished uploading the image using the attachment button, Can you right click on the name of the uploaded image and see the option "copy link address"? This will copy that image link then you can paste that link in the Insert Image part and it hopefully should display the image in your post.