Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pic Test

Re: Pic Test

Does nothing for me either. Probably the uploaded image format doesn't work for thumbnails? Or they have turned it off? Or it's broke?

Suggest asking Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Does nothing for me either. Probably the uploaded image format doesn't work for thumbnails? Or they have turned it off? Or it's broke?

Suggest asking Admin.
    Thanks for testing it out Terry Prehaps Admin will see this thread and provide a answer about this problem?? When clicking on them in the Cp they do display the image(s) too I have just tried them.Cheers

If you need to know I would ask as they may not see any of this. They don't seem to be around as much at the moment as they used to be. Probably enjoying the sun and who can blame them?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    If you need to know I would ask as they may not see any of this. They don't seem to be around as much at the moment as they used to be. Probably enjoying the sun and who can blame them?!!!
    What sun Terry LOL It's like a Autumn day cool and wet in 'castle duck But will mention it perhaps Alex could have a look at it clearly it doesn't work. Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 29-06-17 at 18:50.

I passed the problem on to Elen who kindly passed it over to Nic who had a look and clearly it didn't work for them either! I was told it worked in a previous VBulletin Upgrade but on the current version it's stopped working, been told the forum will soon be upgraded again and will pass the problem over to Alex to see if he can work his magic I mean it makes sense and personally wouldn't need a toggle would prefer just to see thumbnails in my CP Under Attachments The it's easier to choose the one that I want to post, but either way so long as you can toggle between the 2 options it doesn't really matter. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Simonf1875 View Post
    Are you able to insert images into Private Messages?

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

Are you able to use images in private messages?
    Yeah, it works the same as posting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information