Thread: itching breast and nipple

itching breast and nipple

Hi I posted few days back about an itchy nipple and I still have this�� I also am bit concerned that my two nipples look different shapes I havnt noticed this before as I havnt taken too much notice to them but its concerning me I cant get into the docs till 3 weeks so wandered id anyone else had experienced this .please no horrible posts I've had a few recently.

Re: itching breast and nipple

Don't worry too much Becky. You have a doctors appointment soon which should put your mind at rest. I had the same thing 18 months ago. I know every one is different. My doctor said it was dry skin and told me to use E45 cream. However I'm allergic to lanolin so that didn't help. I tried a selection of other creams. Still no difference. I happened to be away camping at a festival for a few days and was unable to shower every day as I usually do and it cleared up completely. I now shower every other day. I think I had been stripping my skin of its natural oils by being too clean. The problem has completely gone away. My doctor was right. My skin had become too dry. Creams didn't help but restoring the skins natural oils did. Good luck.

Thread Information