Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just want to say hi

Hi rainbow

Welcome aboard.

Sorry to hear that you suffer from PND. As for the medication then it may help you to look at this post ...

Citalopram, Cipramil, Escitalopram & Lexapro

I hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

hi tracy
    welcome to no more panic -if it is any help to you i have been on citalopram (cipramil) for about 3years (60mg) i had some feelings of nausia and headaches when i started taking them but have to say after years of different medications these really suit me and have to say have saved my life as they have given me back a lot of confidence and my panics are far less.
    im sure you will come to the right decision of what if any medication you want to take. you have come to a great site every one is really friendly and we will all give you the support and help you need.
    we have a laugh in the chat room but also can help there if you are having an off day. most people chat around 9 - 10 pm. hope to see you there.
    xx david

BE YOURSELF, ALL THE COLOURS YOU ARE.

Hi Tracey

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling to great at the moment but try to stick with the meds as the side effects you're experiencing will almost certainly subside once you've been taking them a couple of weeks. Unfortunately it does take a little time for the therapeutic effect to kick in but in my experience, its worth it.

Hope you're feeling better really soon - welcome to the forum

Best wishes, Jo xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information