Thread: Tremors!!

Unhappy Tremors!!

Hi

Recently i've been experiencing these 'internal' tremors! I've had them ages now, initially it started with what felt like tingling in my fingers. I dont feel like i have suffered with any bad anxiety recently, iv stopped worrying about my health....until.....even though the tingling was there i seem to have developed internal tremors. Mainly in my hand but i can often feel it in my face aswell!

Its starting to get to me now, im extremely worried that it my be PD or something. I feel like iv conquered the anxiety almost but this is starting to me make feel like there is something wrong.

does anybody else feel these on a regular daily basis? even if theyre not feeling anxious?

Re: Tremors!!

Yes. I have very trembly hands and also internal trembling that you can't see which I get in my arms. I also worry that I have some underlying disease but I've heard so many people in NMP say that they also have it so I think it must be an anxiety symptom. My Doctor told me that you can have anxiety symptoms even when you are not feeling anxious.

Hope this helps a bit.

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx

Ye its really strange.
    I have it in my face aswell. Its like u know when u get a twitch in ur eye and it keeps twitching, well its a bit like that only more subtle and i can feel it in my face generally. I often feel it worse when i go to bed, as it can feel like real tremors then.

It is worrying me though.

Sarah

Go down to the bottom of this page and read the "Similar Threads" - a few there have it too.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hmmm yes I go through that quite a bit..sometimes in my side.. sometimes in my hands ,sometimes in my face, sometimes in my feet and sometimes in my legs..I asked a 30 year nurse friend about it and she said its nothing..muscle spasms and is caused by tension ..she said pay less attention to them and they will go away .Im pretty sure its tension or anxiety that causes it ,but im not a doctor but well she is the next best thing so I trust her.. and hopefully you will too..

Thread Information