Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Increase to 7.5mg

Re: Increase to 7.5mg

Yes I get vivid dreams as well,but not every night,I think that will wear off a bit as time goes on.So glad you're feeling the benefit
    I think if you're still careful what you eat you'll be fine,in fact I've managed to lose nearly 3 and a half stone since I've been on this dose,just by eating healthy.
    I'm confident that you'll continue to feel much better now.xx

Thank-you so much, the dreams have got significantly worse especially last night when I took my first full 10mg instead of splitting the dose am and pm, they are just quite unsettling. That's brilliant you've managed to loose weight as I've read all the horror stories about weight gain....good old Dr Google!! I am very careful with what I eat as I did slimming world a few years ago and lost 2 stone so I will just carry on and cross my fingers! I just hope I continue to improve as the anxiety is so frightening and I was barely functioning ×××

So pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better xx
    You are doing a wonderful job getting the help for your son. That takes a lot of strength. Your braver than you know and you will get better.
    Take care my friend xx

Thank-you Michelle that means a lot unfortunately I don't feel very strong at the min 😢
    I felt so much better yesterday that I think I overdid things, I went off rushing about shopping etc and then when I got home I had a bit of a wobble and went a bit anxious and shaky, I've not got much of an appetite either so not eating much so don't think that helps. I had another night of vivid dreams which kept me awake from 2.30am again really hope they pass soon as very unsettling, am still needing the occasionally Diaz especially in the mornings but it's only my 3rd day and 2nd day of the full 10mg instead of splitting it am and pm ×××

How are you getting on Nicola?
    Hopefully things have continued to improve xx

Hi I'm certainly feeling a lot better, the anxiety has lessened tremendously, I'm still feeling very unnerved by it all tho. My sons currently sitting his gcse's which he's not coping with too well especially as in this mornings English exam he answered the wrong question bless him 😢 so he's come home in a right state but again it's lack of support from the school so I've been on the phone trying to ensure that it doesn't happen again..sigh...it feels like it's never ending but this time last week there is no way I could've coped with it so thingaapd improving ×××

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

Hi I'm certainly feeling a lot better, the anxiety has lessened tremendously, I'm still feeling very unnerved by it all tho. My sons currently sitting his gcse's which he's not coping with too well especially as in this mornings English exam he answered the wrong question bless him 😢 so he's come home in a right state but again it's lack of support from the school so I've been on the phone trying to ensure that it doesn't happen again..sigh...it feels like it's never ending but this time last week there is no way I could've coped with it so things are improving ×××

That's good to hear.
    My eldest daughter has Aspergers and I remember how difficult it was to get her the support she needed so I understand how stressful it can be.
    Hope things continue to improve for you.x

Thank-you, it is typically aspergers my son has but it all comes under ASD now and he's recently been diagnosed with OCD as well. It's so hard getting them the support. If you don't mind me asking how is your daughter now? I get very scared for his future ×××

She's 29.She lives in supported housing with 3 others around the same age who also have autism.
    The carers are specially trained to deal with their difficulties and she has a good quality of life there.
    They're going to Spain for a week to celebrate her birthday later in the year,and go to cinema,shopping ect.
    Its been a long journey though to get to where we are,and took a lot of fighting for.x

Thank-you, I'm so pleased your daughter is getting on OK as the future is one of my concerns for my son, we have been told that he will probably not be able to lead an independent life but hearing how your daughter is has reassured me that it can be possible to some degree ××

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information