hello everyone andi here, well after afew of these tests over the last few years and always leading me to go straight to appeal, and get the decision maker to overturn the decision or tribunal judge,to go overturn it, well now I have got used to these silly tests and, that's it because they write down what they want these health care proffesionals,, I, can think back to the last one because I was reading a magazine in waiting room, and because I was dressed and clean in appearance, this went against me in the report, she made it out like it was a major factor, so this time when I go they be no clean appearance or magazine, but to cut things ,start planning for your appealing before you have to visit these idiots at the test centres as I said to the decision maker, I;m in chronic pain rightlower back and arthritis in hands, and allover, i'm not brain dead, to her, I have loads of experiences with these dummys ,because all they are thinking is your trying to pull the wool over there eyes