Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constant symptoms pushing me over edge

Re: Constant symptoms pushing me over edge

I am so with you ladies it is not even funny! So little back story for you.. I had a biopsy of a large jaw cyst during my last pregnancy it came back benign luckily but that set my health anxiety off so much that I almost cancelled my baby shower because I thought I would be gone before baby boy came. Also during my pregnancy my Grandmother past away and so did my Great Aunt both of cancers. So needless to say I was a wreck and still am if something flares up! So far I have thought I had breast cancer, skin cancer, blood clots, lymphoma and that is about it but that is sure enough!!! My last flare up was a few weeks ago for 2 lymph nodes in my neck and I had an ultrasound and it stated they were normal non enlarged lymph nodes! I have been really good since then I just literally have to talk myself down when something feels off but it does help! I have wayyyyy more good days then bad so that is a plus! But for sure the most haunting thing for me is leaving my boys behind! I almost think if I didnt have them it wouldnt be so scary granted I would still be scared but thats the thing I am not scared for me I am scared for them! Ugh! I am 35 and from what I know pretty healthy but I do gotta get some of this baby weight off so I am focusing on taking care of my health and rationalizing with my stupid HA thoughts when they come! Best of luck to you ladies HA is NOOOOO fun!

Today, I made an appointment with the ENT, but they can't get me in until June 13!

Along with the potential asthma, I have this never ending tightness in my throat. I want to get that checked, even though it's probably nothing.

I woke up last night gasping for air. Its happened to me about a handful of times in my life. It freaks me out every time. I'll be bringing it up to the ent.

It feels like it takes forever to get in to see the doctor and then they just blow you off when you do see them. I've been so frustrated.

OH my God, I cannot win.

This morning, driving to work, I felt a rough patch on my ear lobe. I looked and saw a lot of flaking skin. I was able to rub it off and the skin is now smooth....

but....

Damn! I am panicking.

This is relentless, and I really don't think I can take anything else.

I have a derm appointment tomorrow to get the BCC removed. Hopefully, they will look at the ear, but you never know about billing and such.

HOw are the rest of you today?

I am done with this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information