I don't live with my parents / brother anymore, i live with my boyfriend, but i come to visit in the week, and sometimes stay over the weekend.

They all have the flu at the moment. I was here earlier in the week, and i was so worried i was going to catch it, so i tried to stay away (pretty much sat upstairs for hours and avoided them). So yesterday I woke up feeling a slight sore throat, today it's slowly getting worse, i'm feeling the start of the flu.

I'm here again over the weekend, and i'm currently avoiding them again (in my head im worried im going to get worse). My problem is i've spent the whole morning anxious, and this is going to sound gross (it is) because my dad doesn't cover his mouth when hes coughing and spluttering and blowing his nose in the kitchen, which is actually starting to p*** me off. So i'm now terrified of touching anything, i'm constantly washing my hands, i'm petrified to cook in the kitchen, cause in my head his germs are now everywhere, and it's making my anxiety go sky high. I don't want to get worse, cause it sounds and looks like a pretty nasty flu (i know flu is nasty anyway!)

I just wanted to get this off my chest, i know it's something so silly, but it's really distressing me :(