Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Been googling afterlife again

Re: Been googling afterlife again

They do too.
    I remember watching a program on the idiot box about how much they had spent on surgical procedures.
    J Lo has spent a lot of dough on her mug

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post

They do too.
    I remember watching a program on the idiot box about how much they had spent on surgical procedures.
    J Lo has spent a lot of dough on her mug
    Have you seen the guy who has spent tons trying to look like Crystal Ken? His face barely moves.

I think I still could with J-Lo...but then look at my ugly mug She looked petty damn good in the film, Parker, with 'the Stath' that I saw recently Remember there are available positions to compensate for the mug

D1246214-FBF2-4D8B-A839-0BC56E18812B.jpg1F0B2969-EFE5-4B94-A734-74334DA74CD3.jpg
    ^Is it this idiot Terry? he was on Botched.
    I reckon his package has had some work

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    D1246214-FBF2-4D8B-A839-0BC56E18812B.jpg1F0B2969-EFE5-4B94-A734-74334DA74CD3.jpg
    ^Is it this idiot Terry? he was on Botched.
    I reckon his package has had some work
    At least a sock is cheap

It's sad because he was a good looking guy before. I remember seeing him in Big Brother.

Now he has become Barbie. Cashing in on any popular thing or a psychological problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

It's sad because he was a good looking guy before. I remember seeing him in Big Brother.

Now he has become Barbie. Cashing in on any popular thing or a psychological problem?
    I always remember Pete Burns from Dead or Alive. His band was responsible for one of the most iconic songs of the 80s. The bloke was gorgeous in that feminine looking way like Nick Rhodes, David Sylvian etc. Then Pete had his lips done and it was a botch job. This spiralled into him almost bankrupting himself paying for over 300 surgeries - one of which almost killed him on the operating table. Pete clearly had a psychological disorder - body dysmorphia or whatever - and in the end I don't think he really knew who he was, poor sod.

Poor tormented Pete Burns....and shame on all these vile cosmetic surgeons who encourage the illness and take the money time after time

We had one GP that was doing cosmetic surgery and now is facing prison,some of his botched work is shocking how he got away with it for so long is mind boggling.
    Body Dsymorphia is a terrible illness I have a relative that was diagnosed after years of family saying how crazy and nothing wrong with her now she is in a shared home for women with the same condition.
    I remember my sister playing that song You Spin me right round x

Oh god don't mention Pete Burns! Now you've reminded me of that infamous upskirt of him performing on stage. You think going commando is the shocker (it's all freely swinging to the beat) but no, then you look down and see the poo on the stage

Pete Burns apparently had a near death experience and he said that dying was a lovely feeling with everything 'soft and floppy'...

*waits for Terry's comment on the soft and floppy*

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information