Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugs and support to people in Manchester

Hugs and support to people in Manchester

Hugs and support to the people of Manchester & everyone attending from anywhere tonight in the terrorist attack at a pop concert.

Condolences to the loved ones of the 19 deceased and best wishes to the 50 injured.

This was a pop concert with children! So many could have been injured or killed in fleeing in panic.

A terrible thing to happen.

Re: Hugs and support to people in Manchester

Terry my friend...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your fellow countrymen and women. May God help all the victims and their families. I'm incredibly sad and angry right now.

N.

It's not far up the motorway from me just as the past attack in London included Birmingham in their travel.

It's the anniversary of the death of fusilier Lee Rigby too. That shocked us all.

Hugs to everyone from across the pond. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope no one has any family that was touched by this.

I've just read about it, terrible news. Have they stopped searching people going into these venues? RIP to those who lost their lives, so very sad.

ISB x x

my home city. i am so sad this has happened. the arena is directly connected to manchester victoria train station where i would catch the train twice a day for 8 years until recently. i was only there at the weekend. just brings it home how non of us are safe?
    so sad these poor children, excited about being at a concert, have had their lives cut short like this.
    manchester is a very resilient city, as are the people. people are coming together to give blood, offer shelter, support etc.
    i hope security is dramatically increased at concerts. i think the paris bombing was a warning sadly.
    RIP

Hugs to all involved. Now there are 22 confirmed dead and 50 something injured. It happened just outside the arena in a public space.

It's yet another mindless attack on innocent people going about their own business I saw it unfold on the news last night, but it wasn't clear wether it was big balloon or a terrorist attack but had my suspicions even last night and now they are confirmed, sadly it happened in the foyer of the venue as the concert had finished. 22 dead 59 injured. Donald Trump made a speech this morning and said they want you to call these ppl Monsters but he said I cant they are losers sorry disagree they are monsters of the highest order and folks don't think these attacks are rare cause they aren't. every country that has had terrorist attack(s) must now unite with each other and fight these evil forces. Also I believe Social Media must now make a stand and close every single terrorist(s) account down we aren't talking about a few thousand accounts we are talking about 10's of thousands of these extremists accounts across FB/Twitter Freedom of speech must not be taken in to account on this and should be Zero Tolerance totally IMHO Awfull Cheers

So sad,I keep asking "Why", This is dreadful my heart goes out too all the families.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information