Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugs and support to people in Manchester

Re: Hugs and support to people in Manchester

Those poor poor people. How can anyone be do damned evil?.

R.I.P To all killed. My thoughts are with them all and those who were injured.

My thoughts, and the thoughts of all good people, are with the people of Manchester. An abhorrent act carried out by cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I am shocked. Just put the internet on, and there it was. Right in front of me.
    I missed TV news last night. So, so sorry for the deaths, and injured.
    Manchester is a favourite place of mine. Where next ????
    The closest place I have been is Trafford Centre much better than the shopping centres in the home city where I am from. I have yet to visit Manchester but with the incident last night, does not stop me wanting to visit it.

Utterly shameful to spam a thread like this! Reported.

Dreadful. I find it devastating they're saying the mother of the 8 year old doesn't even know about it yet. Cruel world we live in. They're all in my thoughts.

It is the signs of times we live now Yes there's been many wars, but this is a not war it's just mindless evil acts on innocent folk. Corrupt and twisted minds can only describe these who do such things, and yet they have families too makes no sense (: Cheers

---------- Post added at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Update: 3 more men have been arrested in conjunction with the suicide bomber who did have help in making this dreadful bomber elso the level of severe to critical the highest level What has been promised is upti 5,000 army troops are going to be deployed across major cities so far this is under review but extra armed police are now in force from today.Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 24-05-17 at 13:45.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    Dreadful. I find it devastating they're saying the mother of the 8 year old doesn't even know about it yet. Cruel world we live in. They're all in my thoughts.
    I was on a much larger mainstream forum last night catching up on events and spotted one poster saying their friend's daughter was still missing and they feared the worst.

How the hell can they have not told the parents? I've seen a picture of that 8 year old on the BBC news at lunchtime Tuesday with a statement from her school about her. Someone in the family must have given permission to release her ID to the media?

From what I'd read Terry, the mother herself is in a coma and a neighbour or friend said she didn't know her young daughter had died. Her husband is at her bedside who I presume is the girls father. It's all so tragic. People still missing I can only think that means one thing.

Heart breaking.

Haven't been on here very often, but have been thinking about all of you in the UK this week. My heart goes out to you all. Senseless, horrific, no words describe it.

sending hugs to all who needs them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information