Thread: Someone give me some advice

Someone give me some advice

Hello, I'm 18, I recently had a miscarriage and have been having some awful stomach pains(due to it being a bit of a bad one) near my hips and that. I assumed it was due to my period and body getting back to normal, I felt down into my stomach and I can feel two lumps either side but they don't feel like lumps they feel a bit sausages I guess and like I don't know just is worrying me, I am thin mind, I feel like maybe I have ovarian cancer or something I am so scared, what are these things I can feel? :(

Re: Someone give me some advice

Hey,

I am so so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Can I ask how many weeks you were?

It may be ligaments that you feel. You wouldn't be able to feel ovarian cancer from the outside.

Are you prone to health anxiety or is this new for you? Xx

Re: Someone give me some advice

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerLooeez View Post
    Hey,

I am so so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Can I ask how many weeks you were?

It may be ligaments that you feel. You wouldn't be able to feel ovarian cancer from the outside.

I was 8 weeks, I did it it naturally and bled for 3 weeks, was such an awful time. I thought it would be something like ligaments but I panicked lol, no it isn't, I've had lymph node anxiety, throat, and a lot more. I think I'm imagining some pain from near my ovaries cos If I don't think about it(surprise) they go! Thank you lovely x

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerLooeez View Post
    Hey,

I was 8 weeks, I did it it naturally and bled for 3 weeks, was such an awful time. I thought it would be something like ligaments but I panicked lol, no it isn't, I've had lymph node anxiety, throat, and a lot more. I think I'm imagining some pain from near my ovaries cos If I don't think about it(surprise) they go! Thank you lovely x

Thread Information