Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Als MND panic- please help me!

Re: Als MND panic- please help me!

Jojo, I haven’t read through the whole thread but one of your recent posts reminded me of myself - I went three YEARS where I couldn’t eat with cutlery in front of people because my hand would shake. So like soups, pasta, etc were out of the question - I had to stick to finger foods. I was so afraid something was wrong with me, but I don’t know what. I was fine when alone; it was only in front of others. I started meds and they helped a ton. I still can’t believe that it lasted so long and was ultimately just my own mind playing tricks on me.

I hope the meds kick in and you can find some relief. HA is a terrible beast.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Re: Als MND panic- please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    Jojo, I haven’t read through the whole thread but one of your recent posts reminded me of myself - I went three YEARS where I couldn’t eat with cutlery in front of people because my hand would shake. So like soups, pasta, etc were out of the question - I had to stick to finger foods. I was so afraid something was wrong with me, but I don’t know what. I was fine when alone; it was only in front of others. I started meds and they helped a ton. I still can’t believe that it lasted so long and was ultimately just my own mind playing tricks on me.

I hope the meds kick in and you can find some relief. HA is a terrible beast.
    Thank you so much for the reply and sharing that with me Poppy. HA is indeed a terrible, powerful beast. And I am constantly blown away by the symptoms the mind can produce. And yet…. I always always fall for it!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information