hello, i am new here. 34 year old female and pretty darn healthy.

i have had some health anxiety in the past, mainly regarding my period and how they can be late at times. finally have that under control! but now there's something else that's getting to me.

for the past few days, around three days, i have had diarrhea off and on a couple of times a day. i have no fever or chills, nothing out of the ordinary - if anything, i feel great, other than the fact that i am hungry from emptying myself out. THANKFULLY, it has been 34 hours since my last bout of diarrhea, but i am now resorting back to my agoraphobic ways because of this. i am scared to death to go anywhere, for fear that an accident may occur. i know this may sound silly to some - but trust me when i say this is a real fear that i am having, recently.

i am also fearful that i will, out of nowhere, have an accident even at home. that i will have diarrhea again, if you will. normally, in the past, when i have had diarrhea - it may last a day or so, but then it is gone. so for this to occur for three days scares me.

has anyone else had diarrhea for seemingly no reason? just trying to ease my mind here, and thank you in advance, for your responses. happy to have found this site.