Thread: Meditation - Research

Meditation - Research

Hope it is ok to post this?

I have suffered from anxiety all my life. I am nearing completion of MSc Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. My final research project investigates how meditation/mindfulness, self compassion, self esteem, self efficacy and physical activity influence mood states. I need to recruit as many participants as possible to complete an online questionnaire - it only takes around 5 minutes to complete and all information provided is anonymous and confidential.

Please let me know if you are able to help and I will send the link as not able to include here.

Thank you

Claire

Re: Meditation - Research

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Meditation - Research

PM me the link and I will add it for you

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information