Thread: Kent monthly meets

Smile Kent monthly meets

Hi i help run a monthly meet up group in KENT.
    We have been going a few years now and have members from all over the UK.
    We have two groups on facebook, one is a forum/chat room where you can give and gain support from others that understand how you feel and make new friends and the other group we arrange monthly meets in 3 Kent locations Bromley, Eynsford and Maidstone.
    Both groups are private and no one but members will know what the group is for so your friends will not know.
    We do not have any mental health professionals running the groups, we are all fellow sufferers of Depression / social phobia / anxiety and so on.
    If you would like to join the group to make online friends and gain support or come to one of our meets then please message me.
    Looking forward to meeting you.

Re: Kent monthly meets

Anyone in Kent interested in coming to a meet?

Hi, I'm near Sittingbourne so quite close to Maidstone ��

Hi Mojo our next Maidstone meet is in October as we only have two of them there a year, we mostly have them in Bromley and Eynsford if you could get to one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Kash kent meets View Post
    Anyone in Kent interested in coming to a meet?
    Im interested, I'm actually not close to these areas in kent but I could travel. Could you link me to the facebook group please?

Hi because of facebook gremlins we had to close the group and start another one.

---------- Post added at 01:20 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mav View Post
    Im interested, I'm actually not close to these areas in kent but I could travel. Could you link me to the facebook group please?
    Sorry i had to set up another profile on here so ive not been on.

If you would like to give/gain support from fellow sufferers of mental health issues or come to a meet in Kent please click the link and ask to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/SASHAchatgroup/

i am in the Kent area

Our facebook group is still going strong and we still have regular meets so if you would like to come along to a meet or just join for support then please do.

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

I had to set up a new profile so please do not message Kent kash meets profile. Instead click the link if you wish to come to a meet or just join our support group.

Thread Information