Hi all, ive had depression/anxiety for over 10 years and tried many diff medications, have been on sertraline 50mg for aquite afew years now but anxiety has got increasingly worse especially recently, I started to withdrawal due to what I thought was to minimise panic attacks. My gp referred me to a psychiatrist which at the time I didn't find that helpful- he said its trial and error and I could try either pregabalin or quetiapine - I tried pregabalin and after a few days I stopped it due to it making me feel faint. Now having gone back to my GP after finding it hard to cope she wasn't sure what I should try and said I would need to give quetiapine ago before being referred back to see someone or I could try Prozac (tried it years ago). Having done some research I am very concerned about taking quetiapine- 25mg x a day - it seems there is a lot about how it can cause so many nasty side effects I am not sure if its worth it- I thought id give it a go and once I took it I felt so sleepy, slept well but now I'm still having doubts whether I should risk it as I am going on holiday in 5 days. what do you guys think?anyone had good experience on this drug?