Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Stoke Or Surrounding Areas!

New Stoke Or Surrounding Areas!

Hi thought I would ask any one fancy a coffee and a chat in stoke or surrounding areas would be good to catch up with fellow sufferers who wants some company even if it's just to vent I don't mind Thank you ATB

Re: New Stoke Or Surrounding Areas!

Hi. There are only few days left, but there is a walk group, called mental health mates and it will be held in Stoke, 18th of June. check this website for more info:
    http://mentalhealthmates.co.uk/walks/

It looks great Dave, keep fit, meet new people and possibly end up in the pub, it's definitely worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by SadMan View Post
    Hi. There are only few days left, but there is a walk group, called mental health mates and it will be held in Stoke, 18th of June. check this website for more info:
    http://mentalhealthmates.co.uk/walks/
    Hi I Have looked at it and it might be worth investigaiting so thanks, Mind you still a shame that everyone on here is in their own little world and don't want to make new friends like I do and that's the sad thing. Thanks again Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    It looks great Dave, keep fit, meet new people and possibly end up in the pub, it's definitely worth a try.

HI Cath it does look ok so will contact the organiser about it Cheers

Dave, the people who meet up for these walks are people who all have mental health issues the same as people here do, and this particular group are people who live in the Stoke area. Ok so you'll have to get to know them, but they look like a good mix from what I've seen. It has to be better than constantly trying to organise meetings with people from the forum. Go for it

Cath ☺

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Go for it Dave! Your tenacity is proving legendary and will pay off

I'd even give you a job in Complaints but our staff keep resigning and coming back the next day

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Go for it Dave! Your tenacity is proving legendary and will pay off

I'd even give you a job in Complaints but our staff keep resigning and coming back the next day
    Hey thanks KK and yes nature of the beast I think perhaps pay them a little more will let you all know how I get on too Cheers

---------- Post added at 14:21 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    Dave, the people who meet up for these walks are people who all have mental health issues the same as people here do, and this particular group are people who live in the Stoke area. Ok so you'll have to get to know them, but they look like a good mix from what I've seen. It has to be better than constantly trying to organise meetings with people from the forum. Go for it

Cath ☺
    Well sent a email to the stoke one, not sure if it got sent my damn email provider is having a lot of problems been like this for months and still haven't fixed the problems ahh Cheers Edit: No one has got back to me as yet I am so fed up and tired now going to give up unless some one here would like to meet up but I doubt this very much so sad Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 17-06-17 at 12:40.

Damn,damn the email address on the site for that particular walk is invalid WTF is going on I cant cope with this shit tried It on my phone and it says the email address is a invalid email address

Can't you just turn up?

They look a good idea.

There are other walking groups around here too. They are for anyone but they talk about how it's a help for people who are lonely or have problems preventing them getting out. Do you know about them? Their walks are regular.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Can't you just turn up?

They look a good idea.

There are other walking groups around here too. They are for anyone but they talk about how it's a help for people who are lonely or have problems preventing them getting out. Do you know about them? Their walks are regular.
    No only found out via Sadman the other day and then to find the email address is wrong just makes it harder I could turn up how ever some walks require you register with the walk leader this stoke one doesn't seem to require registraition but nothing seems to go to plan for me really fed up with it all Thank for your reply Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information