Thread: vein obsession they are so blue

vein obsession they are so blue

So this isn't something that really scares me, but I am constantly looking at my arm veins because they are so blue, the right arm is more visible than the left, I also have visible blue veins on my chest and they are more visible when I stretch because the skin is pulled tighter. I did turn to the internet for answers, but to my surprise there's not much information on this topic. The veins on my bicep tend to sink in a little when o elevate my arm, and the only information I've read on this mentions blood clots, but I have noticed this since September 2016 so if it were a clot it's should've shown more symptoms or gone away by now right?.

I posted on here a while back regarding this same issue, but I decides to post again since it's still there.

I'd like to mention that these veins seem to get more visible over time, and I believe it started right after I had an iv which left my arm bruised, is it possible this could be caused by a damaged vein from the iv?

Anyway share your thoughts, and if you're in the same situation you can share that as well.

Re: vein obsession they are so blue

You're concerned over a totally natural aspect of the human body?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You veins are supposed to be blue. Sometimes an IV will cause bruising its nothing uncommon.

Stop Dr. Google, you might want to get help with HA. I doubt if you vein was damaged by an IV.

Well, for a start veins are meant to be blue so that's normal. I wouldn't expect an IV to have damaged a vein...unless you have IVs alot, as in drugs injected into your veins on a daily basis as per junkie level?

Perhaps you found no information online about this because it's not considered to be a problem. Also, the veins on your right arm may be bigger if you favour your right side, if you're right-handed for example, then everything on that side will be bigger, stronger and more pronounced.

That's all i've got sorry, except to say I'm glad you're only asking about this because you're curious rather than worried, because it would be a silly thing to be worried about really wouldn't it.

They're supposed to appear blue

Thread Information