Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worried 5 year old has melanoma

Re: Worried 5 year old has melanoma

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    I know it's a rare diagnosis but it's possible. :( ... the spot honestly looks even worse today.
    With respect, you're being ridiculous.

You're also well on the road to transferring your anxiety onto your child.

For the record, I went to see a GP about a bleeding mole 2 years ago, a bleeding mole.

He had no idea what it was, but was 100% certain it wasn't cancerous. They are VERY well versed in looking for the dangerous stuff. A month or two later my bleeding mole fell off and disappeared.

I think Darkside is quite a smart Cookie to be fair. He comes on here and posts yet another thread and watches us all begin to get a tad irate not only at him but each other and then he signs out. BRAVO! He doesn't even properly converse with anyone. He will give a one sentence reply if anything and for someone so desperately worried about their child's health, that's utter nonsense. If this or any other threat that the OP posted was genuine, there would be a great deal of conversation going on.

It's ludicrous. It really is.

It's not dermatitis. It's very raised, like a tumor or cyst or something, and red. Honestly I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack just thinking about it.

It looks kind of like this. This isn't my daughter it just looks somewhat similar:

http://d.pr/i/TTjdBW

I'm *very* concerned this is melanoma.

Darkside. We are not medically qualified. We can't advise on this. You need to see a professional.

Do you actually understand this?.

It's not dermatitis. It's very raised, like a tumor or cyst or something, and red. Honestly I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack just thinking about it.

It looks kind of like this. This isn't my daughter it just looks somewhat similar:

http://d.pr/i/TTjdBW

I'm *very* concerned this is melanoma.
    Dude.....honestly I'm starting to think you are trolling. We aren't doctors. We are giving you what advice we can and you are ignoring it.

I'm very concerned that you are going to pass your anxiety issues to your daughter and she's going to be raised to have this hell as her personal issue too because you aren't keeping your anxiety in check.

Also Dermatitis CAN be raised. My oldest gets red bumps that resemble strawberry birthmarks sometimes.

We go on vacation starting tomorrow so there is no way for her to see a dermatologist until we get back which just means more time for the possible melanoma to get deeper. Tonight I just looked at pictures of her and I don't know what I will do if this is melanoma. So depressed.

We go on vacation starting tomorrow so there is no way for her to see a dermatologist until we get back which just means more time for the possible melanoma to get deeper. Tonight I just looked at pictures of her and I don't know what I will do if this is melanoma. So depressed.
    Do you actually read any replies, or do you just log in to type "woe is me" every so often? I don't see why you actually post if you don't want any advice.

I'm guessing you're doing absolutely nothing about your totally irrational anxiety? The thing is no-one else can do anything about it but you. You need to make those steps. If you're being honest with us, a poor five year old has a father that is making every blemish or minor medical issue a hysterical nightmare, and not accepting this needs to stop. That will affect her very deeply. Refusing to take action to get better and attack these ridiculous attitudes you have is frankly selfish to the extreme.

Your daughter doesn't have melanoma. It is not a childhood disease. She does have a father with mental illness who needs to get off his arse and do something about it.

I'll be darkside.

No I don't listen to any of the advice any of you give. I'm not interested in your advice just as I'm not interested in discussing my previous dalliances with death. Where's Terry? I need him to step in and tell you all that if you have a problem with my threads you should stop posting on them as previously suggested by the moderators.

Now I'll be me. Idiot.

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

That's the Pinocchio emoji FYI

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by swajj View Post
    I'll be darkside.

No I don't listen to any of the advice any of you give. I'm not interested in your advice just as I'm not interested in discussing my previous dalliances with death. Where's Terry? I need him to step in and tell you all that if you have a problem with my threads you should stop posting on them as previously suggested by the moderators.

Now I'll be me. Idiot.

My, what a handsome honker you have!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by swajj View Post
    I'll be darkside.

Now I'll be me. Idiot.

I can't be arsed at the moment. I've got better things to do.

Given the situation on here right now I would appreciate it if you leave me out of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information