Thread: Please delete my acct with immediate effect

Please delete my acct with immediate effect

I've seriously had enough of this website. Some people have been beyond helpful to me and I will never forget you.

It's been a lovely 4 years, but my time is up and I've felt this way for a while so my recent thread isn't the only reason.

I am however fed up of people thinking they know the ins and outs of a fart. Cannot believe people think expecting a child to keep their room tidy is wrong.

I wish EVERYBODY all the best.

Re: Please delete my acct with immediate effect

Well parent her instead of managing her.

I pitty that poor kid

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    Cannot believe people think expecting a child to keep their room tidy is wrong.
    Child 101.

Best wishes and as always...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Is this necessary?

Why can't people discuss their points without resorting to this?

KeeKee - please only leave if you want to, being upset by other members can make you want to get away when in the moment but think also about the good things on here. If there are clashes with people, they can be kept out of your threads if it helps.

If you do go I wish you all the best for the future. I would highly encourage a face-to-face groups, none of these outbursts are tolerated in those.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 17-06-17 at 03:59.

Hi KeeKee.
    Shit you are not Mrs Robinson Crusoe Catherine a lot have been in similar situations, I have the only difference is I don't have children through no fault of my own.KeeKee you Are a good mum and do not let any other tell you different.
    Be kind on yourself.

Lola xx.

Ok, offensive post now removed.

Lola-Lee...of course alot have been in my past situation, loads in fact which was kind of my point. My post was to get her off her arse and do something about it instead of ignoring all the good advice given to her, including a huge amount of sympathy and advice from me over the years.

I'm so sorry you're leaving... But you don't have to if you don't really want to. Maybe think about it for a week? No one gave you advice that truly resonated with you. That's OK. Misunderstandings can happen on here as we are not face to face and parenting is a serious topic with so many strong and conflicting opinions.

Bottleblond, you know not a damn thing about me as a parent. I'm far from a control freak, I certainly do not 'manage' my child. Expecting a child to pick up after themselves, is good parenting it's as simple as that. My ex was the same when here and told her off many times over for it, guess he too was trying to 'manage' her.

Thank Lola-lee.

Catherine, I didn't get to see your 'offensive' comment, but you have a tendency to think you're helping when you really aren't. Saying you wanted to 'get me off my arse' implies I just sit here wallowing in self pity and do nothing which couldn't be further from the truth. I also recall a PM with an apology from previous responses of yours, you must surely know you can be nasty.

I haven't ignored any 'good advice', because all you have basically all said was that a messy room is ok and im being too harsh, with some people saying they feel sorry for my daughter, you genuinely need to get a grip.

You all obviously think you know my personal life and how it 'affects' my daughter, and the fact I'm a control freak yet my child never listens to a word I say. My mental health issues have nothing to do with this, I have always modelled my parenting on the way I was brought up, no sweets if haven't ate tea etc, we didn't get things taken off us as we didn't have a massive amount of possessions but we did get grounded for not tidying our rooms etc. And shock horror, we actually got smacked when we lied. Neither of my parents, nor my 2 sibling have or have had mental health issues. Obviously you are all experts and my GP and 3 ex therapists who know a lot more than anything I've written here are wrong.

I'm genuinely perplexed by all of this.

Thanks Bee, but I've had my fill of this forum now. Thanks for responding to a lot of my posts lately.

I'd like to state that no single comment has been the cause of my decision to leave. However your jumping on the band wagon attitudes belong in a school playground. One says something negative so everybody else feels the need to pipe up, without trying to sound as childish as you all are, I can almost guarantee you wouldn't say stuff like 'I pity your child' to my face. Keyboard warriors.

seriously?!?! is there any need for arguments? there really isn't!

Keekee we will close your account in 24 hours if you still wish it to be done. If I don't hear from you then I will close your account for you, we will be sorry to see you go if you do.

Right now I am going to close this thread but leave it where it is....... it is a lovely day out there today, enjoy it and don't spend all day on here arguing, there really is no point

have a lovely day and enjoy the weather all of you

Last edited by venusbluejeans; 17-06-17 at 09:31.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information