Thread: Bizarre Days and Bizarre Nights..

Bizarre Days and Bizarre Nights..

Talk about unrealitity or weird..I woke this morning thinking...I would rather be in a dream world.. It was at 545 am ..The neighbors had been telling me there were many coyotes around in the early morning at daybreak...So I woke by accident so I stayed up to see the early coyotes and see if we could maybe sneak a shot at one..They are on a bounty list right now for killing the deer populations and also the small cattle..

I have a security camera that has a range of about 7 miles and can see details in a mountain peak over 40 miles away..Its kind of nice to scan the country side to see what you can see.. I did that and the wife and I stayed awake to watch the colors in the morning and the absense of anything including birds or any wildlife.. So we stayed awake unitl almost 7 am or maybe a little after.

I then decided to snooze again would be good ..At that time my left side of my body was feeling weird kind of like it was detached from my body..but I ignored it.. I then laid down and felt dizzy and like someone hit me in the back of the head with a baseball bat..

I woke again around 11 am . feeling breathless and just weird.I have been really active very physcial lately ..My arms and legs felt weak or weird then I though maybe its from using them more than usual..

My heart felt weird and I thought maybe my heart was going out on me.. We had planned to go to town this morning but i didnt want to go .. I was kind of walking around the house trying to figure out how to get out of going to town.I went outside and fed the animals and then came back in and forced myself to get dressed to go to town and we went.

I found as I was out that i didnt feel bad..I got really worried because there is usually something wrong with me.. or im feeling something is wrong..As I went around town I ran errands and didnt feel so odd..But felt odd because i didnt feel odd..if that makes any sense..

So anyway we came home and I still felt odd but yet went outside emptied the trash when I got out there and did some other thing necessary .. Allthough I have felt all day there was something that just didnt feel right.The day has seemed like a dream ,now nighttime is coming and well hope its not going to be one of those nights that I feel that too.I hope that I start feeling more normal

I hate those days and nights you feel that you are in a dream state and there is something to worry about but nothing in particular.. Its just plain errie.I have talked to my wife about it all day .. Nothing has seemed normal and even the light outside has been odd..but the crazy thing is im not suffering from any type of real worry such as heart or breathing or anything else..

I guess waking in a state of anxiety caused me to feel like there should be something that happened today yet so far it hasn't .I hope and pray I feel more normal when the sun goes down and that my mind will fall back to feeling that everything with me and the world is at peace..Do any of you ever have days that you feel that something isnt right yet you cant put your finger on it?

Re: Bizarre Days and Bizarre Nights..

Oh yes, regularly. I woke early this morning, it was still dark, and felt anxious, but didn't know why, I lay there thinking about it, and trying to find something I should feel anxious about. Must have gone back to sleep again, woke later when it was time to get up, didn't feel anxious, but something wasn't right, couldn't put my finger on it. Went off to work, still not feeling right and trying to control the hyperventilation that was creeping up on me.
    By the time I got to work, the feeling had subsided a bit, but I know exactly what you mean.

Thread Information