Thread: Hello Extreme Fatigue ...

Hello Extreme Fatigue ...

I have GAD, MAV, Agoraphobia, IBS D, etc etc. Starting to feel like they're all tied together. Some kind of immune system problem? Inflammation? A weight problem?

I've noticed that if my weight rises above 210lbs - all my problems escalate. Gets so I can only eat once day, have palps, bloat uncontrollably with even the smallest morsel of sugar or carbs... However if I stay around 200lbs or less - I can eat a full pizza with no bloat, few palps, etc...

So, obviously - I'm working on the weight.. (down from 220 to 213)...

As always - this 'syndrome' comes back different each time. Lately it's EXTREME fatigue.. I can basically feel normal and do work for 4hr in the morning, then take a nap all day and again I'm active in evening for 4hr. The rest of my time is spent in bed, watching TV, reading, working on laptop etc.

The fatigue is INSANE though.. Hurts to walk just 100 paces, a bone weary tiredness that others comment on.. 'omg u look so tired!' (thanks).

I've been doing daily cardio as soon as i wake up (45 min), taking eccinecha, b2, b12, folic acid, magnesium, vitamin d, getting sun, lots of water, veggies...

Is there anything else i can do to get rid of this tiredness? to get more energy? to be 'alive'? I've got a new girlfriend and I want to be able to do fun things with her, not live in my bed...

Thanks.

Re: Hello Extreme Fatigue ...

I would start off by laying off the cardio a bit. 45 minutes is a serious workout. Try for just 20 minutes brisk walking per day. When your system is stressed, over exercising can be very counter productive.

Also, understand that being over 200lbs is very taxing on the system unless you're very tall/muscular. If you picked up something that weighed 30-40lbs and walked around with it for a few minutes you'd soon be wanting to put it down, and that's probably your weight loss goal (I'm just guessing).

I'm in the same boat as you after a prolonged period of inactivity and it's really hard getting back into the swing of things, but I concur that all the individual symptoms are linked.

I do also find it's best to avoid junk food as much as possible, pizza in particular triggers some kind of adrenaline response in me that I otherwise have under control. I limit it to once a week, and not too much.

It sounds like you're doing all the right things, but it does take a while for your body to recover.

Thread Information