Thread: At this point I'm hoping it's health anxiety help!

At this point I'm hoping it's health anxiety help!

So I have been diagnosed with Addison's disease and hypothyroidism and ever since then I have been worried something else would happen. I have been diagnosed with GAD but not Health anxiety. However I have anxiety constantly, it doesn't go away. Lately I have been twitching, so I made the mistake of looking it up along with some other things. Like I feel a dripping down my leg but nothing is there. It only happens occasionally but the twitching is under my skin, it's visible and I'm kinds of freaking out about MS but my doctor can't see new for another month. I'm really afraid I'm obsessing over it and the twitching had gotten worse I can't sleep or gold a conversation. I don't know how to wait that long to even tell my Dr. Is this health anxiety

Re: At this point I'm hoping it's health anxiety help!

Yes. It's health anxiety.

I like to think of anxiety disorders as falling into a sort of overlapping venn diagram of 'my brain doesn't logic when it is scared'. All of these symptoms you've described fall very comfortably into the anxiety bracket, and the combination of twitching, trouble sleeping, and inability to hold a conversation are textbook anxiety symptoms.

If you're concerned about MS (and, for the record, I've totally been there), I'd suggest getting an eye test, because the nerves in the eye show MS markers in patients. And eye test results are instant, so you don't have to cope with the horrible anxiety of waiting for results.

Re: At this point I'm hoping it's health anxiety help!

Does numbness fall in as well? My time and face

Thread Information