Thread: Small pimple like lump one bra line under breast

Small pimple like lump one bra line under breast

For a few weeks now I have had a pimple like lump under my breast on the bra line. It is like the sort of spot that just sits under the skin but doesn't come to a head. It is white if you pull the skin tight. I can't tell if it moves or not as the skin is too tight there and it doesn't really hurt. I went to see Dr Google but that only talks about lumps in the breast. I have an appointment to see my GP but that isn't until 11th August as they had none sooner. Obviously in my mind it is cancer.

My bras are a bit tight for me at the moment as I am a bit overweight. I am going to the gym and dieting so I have refused to by bigger bras. Also, where I have started going to the gym, I have started sweating along the bra line. I get similar spots on my bikini line where I am either wearing jeans for too long in the heat or my panty liner has pulled one of the hairs. But they usually come to a head and this one hasn't. It is only a few mm in size and hasn't changed for a few weeks. Do you think I should be worried?

Re: Small pimple like lump one bra line under breast

Probably a cyst. Nothing to worry about. Have it checked but don't worry in the meantime.

Re: Small pimple like lump one bra line under breast

Thanks. I've managed to get an appointment on 28th July now. I was just checking my boobs and can't feel any other lumps. It's the size of a grain of rice and does feel like a pimple. I was just trying to break the skin to get it to come out like I would a spot but now I've made it hurt!

Thread Information