Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone from 60 to 90 to 120

Gone from 60 to 90 to 120

I have been taking this for a while now and doctor decided to change it back in march when I ended up in hospital (acu) for 3 weeks , I have been put back on this at 60 then increased 2 weeks later to 90 and just seen doctor and been put in 120 , every time I increase I get horrible side effects that can leave me in bed for days !!!! I am also in a few add ons inc lorazipam and zoppyclone for sleep, feel so drained now and kind of lost hope

Has anyone had good results at 120 ?

Quetiapine 150 mg
    Pregabalin 400 mg
    Murtazapine 15 mg (starting today )
    Propananil 80 mg

Re: Gone from 60 to 90 to 120

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTAN View Post
    I have been taking this for a while now and doctor decided to change it back in march when I ended up in hospital (acu) for 3 weeks , I have been put back on this at 60 then increased 2 weeks later to 90 and just seen doctor and been put in 120 , every time I increase I get horrible side effects that can leave me in bed for days !!!! I am also in a few add ons inc lorazipam and zoppyclone for sleep, feel so drained now and kind of lost hope

Has anyone had good results at 120 ?

Quetiapine 150 mg
    Pregabalin 400 mg
    Murtazapine 15 mg (starting today )
    Propananil 80 mg
    Are you being treated by a GP, or psychiatrist?

Either way, I'd get a second opinion. You are on a lot of meds most of which are apparently doing bugger all if you're needing to raise the duloxetine dose.

Special mental health doctor I'm afraid ,

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    Are you being treated by a GP, or psychiatrist?

Either way, I'd get a second opinion. You are on a lot of meds most of which are apparently doing bugger all if you're needing to raise the duloxetine dose.
    pregabalin at 400mg should not be there it wires me up at 400mg besides your taking to many meds , 1 will be working against the other on that combo

Going back down to 90 , 120 is far to much

Going back down to 90 , 120 is far to much
    i am finding even 60mg to much, anxiety meltdown

I was ok at 60 but a few things went wrong for me so got put up ,now coming down again as finding it far to much

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

Also off the mirtazapine as was to much , how long you been on 60 ?

I was ok at 60 but a few things went wrong for me so got put up ,now coming down again as finding it far to much

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

Also off the mirtazapine as was to much , how long you been on 60 ?
    ABOUT 11 WEEKS

I've just started on 30mg, I guess it will be increased if the drug helps me.
    The start up anxiety on this though... awful. Almost stopped after 2/3 days.
    Was sick and have had some migraines, though I'm pretty sure all the increased anxiety and thoughts going on in my head were the main cause of that. I do tend to get a lot of them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOwl View Post
    I've just started on 30mg, I guess it will be increased if the drug helps me.
    The start up anxiety on this though... awful. Almost stopped after 2/3 days.
    Was sick and have had some migraines, though I'm pretty sure all the increased anxiety and thoughts going on in my head were the main cause of that. I do tend to get a lot of them anyway.
    For anxiety they start you on 30mg and then move you to 60mg. 60mg being when it starts working as a SNRI. For depression they start straight on 60mg.

I guess it's to reduce the starting side effects. I found 30mg not too bad but 60mg was where it got really rough for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information