Hi everyone just wondered if anyone has got or had this !! So I've been getting the tightness in throats feeling had it checked throats was fine. Then last Sunday I was out and started to get a sore throat and nose was blocked and phlem was burning my tongue In the morning I checked and at the back of my tongue where these raised lumps and on the side they were big I went to a&e and the nurses said they've never seen anything like it before did bloods which I never got the results of and sent me to an ENT doctor who took one look and said it's the papillaes on my tongue and I've got a virus that's why they are like that to take paracetamol he didn't want to give antibiotics unless its bacterial . I went back to my own doctor 3 days later who knows o suffer health anxiety and he looked and said prob viral and that was it as my throats isn't really sore anymore but I keep feeling tight throats and clearing my throats my nose feels a bit blocked now and then. Anyway o had dentist last night and told him he asked if the doctor was worried I said no and he said yeah looks red he would say viral also. I googled it and cancer comes up I've been garbling salt water but they won't go and I still hVe the feeling that I can't swallow which I think is anxiety as they said throats not swollen or or red or anything. I'm really panicking about it o just want them to go it's horrible. Any advice would be good please x