Hi anxiety sufferers. I've had a wide range of physical symptoms wide spread pain, joint pain, muscle cramps, twitching, headaches, auras in my left eye the latest thing that has me spiraling into antic is difficulty swallowing. I've had this issue for about a year now. Every time I swallow I get clicking and popping in my ears for the last few days I've had horrible chest pains and neck pains along with the difficulty swallowing. It's like I have a constant mucus feeling and I'm having to clear my throat a lot. Tonight I was reading at my computer completely chill I was mid swallow when it suddenly felt even more difficult and it was like my throat got stuck I kept repetitively swallowing. I don't know how to describe it, but it was weird and immediately sent me into panic I had a water bottle right beside me so I grabbed it and was able to stop the swallowing pattern with a drink of water. I'm completely freaked out. ALS has been one of my biggest fears and while I try as much as I can not to read about it or any other illness these days I have that physical feeling of fear shooting through my body. I've seen a neurologist I have had a normal EEG, brain MRI, spine MRI when I emailed to discuss my swallowing issues I was told to see an ENT it wasn't neurological, it took me a few days to accept this answer but I did and then this happens. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I'm trying not to go into complete panic mode