I'm having a massive anxiety rebound at the moment. Me and my partner needed to travel abroad this week. Yesterday in the afternoon we noticed that our dog didnt greet us upon our arrival home. We checked and itturned out that he had dificulties walking.
We immediately went to the vet. She examined him, and told us that maybe he has a sprain, so he needs cagerest. I told the vet that we need to travel, and I asked if he would be ok at the cage rest at a dog hotel. She confirmed.

In the morning the dog was feeling great. He was playful, went for a normal walk and we thought wverything was great. A few hours later we got a call from the dog hotel that our dog cannot move his rear legs. He was transported to the vet immediately, got an xray, and there was no conclusive evidence of hernia except for his neurological responses.

He is now at the vet clinic, we have to wait until tomorrow to see what will happen next, and I'm losing my mind over the fact that I'm 1700 km away, only returning on Saturday, and I can't even be there to reassure him. I want to be there to care for him and the helplessness is driving me nuts.

Can someone please tell me if they had a similar issue with their dog's health?? I'm terrified...

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk