Hi all, this will be my first post on the site, though, admittedly, I've been a lurker for some time now. Anyways, I've been very ill for some time now with a nasty case of Purely Obsessional OCD. I have tried Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro, and Luvox, all with no success. No success would be an understatement actually, they all contributed to worsening my condition. Anyways, about a month ago I started on Anafranil(Clomipramine). This is the very first time I've been positively effected by a med, it almost seems like every day is getting better. The anxiety seems to be lessening, although I'm still suffering from intrusive thoughts. As of yesterday, my dosage is 150mg. My question is regarding the waiting period. Like I said, I've been on clomipramine for a month now, yet the dosage has been changed a few times, 25 to 50, 50 to 75, 75 to 100, and now 100 to 150. Every time I up the dose, must I wait 4-6 weeks to feel therapeutic effects? Or is that not how it works? I would also be interested in hearing other people's positive experiences with this medication. I'd prefer no negative experiences, as I've already experienced so many negative experiences on my own, I know what that's all about already. Thanks in advance!